1. My lease is due or will be due soon. What should I do given the current situation?
- Contact our sales department either by phone at 519-979-7925 and ask for sale or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can discuss new options as well as explain the process for returning or buying out your lease (which may be delayed under certain circumstances). If you would like to speak to Infiniti Canada directly, you may email them at email@example.com and please include your full name, 17 digit VIN and number where you can be reached. They will need to call you and discuss your options.
2. I would like to make an extra payment on my loan. How can I do this?
- Log into your banking institution then click on “view bills” and “add a payee”. Choose the payee with name: Infiniti Financial Services. Enter the loan account number: 0300 +2 digit branch + 7 digit account number (ie. 1234567-30 would be 0300 30 1234567)
- Manage your loan account on the Finance website at www.infinitifinancialservices.ca by registering and creating an account.
- You can also mail them a cheque directly (be sure to include your account number and VIN information with your cheque) to Infiniti Financial Services at 5290 Orbitor Dr Mississauga ON L4W 4Z5 (this will take much longer to process than online payments is not recommended but is an option).
3. How can I change the account where my payments come out for my Infiniti loan or lease?
- There is a form that will need to be completed and signed and faxed to Infiniti Financial Services along with a VOID cheque or pre-authorized payment form. Contact our sales team at 519-979-7925 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email you a copy of the form. We can also fax the form for you if you return the above to us.
4. I would like to defer payments on my existing Infiniti loan or lease. How can I arrange this?
- Infiniti Financial Services will need to speak to the primary loan or lease holder directly. Please send them an email at email@example.com and include your full name, 17 digit VIN and phone number where you can be reached. It will take up to a week for them to call you in response to your email and the call will likely display as an unknown number/caller. We cannot make any arrangements on your behalf at the dealership as they do need to speak to the primary borrower directly.
5. I am not driving my leased vehicle due to the current circumstances and have contacted my insurance company to reduce my coverage. They have directed me to call the dealership to remove the lienholder requirements for insurance. Can you assist with this?
- Unfortunately, we cannot remove lienholder requirements for insurance as they are directed by Infiniti Financial Services (not ourselves). Please reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, 17 digit VIN and a number where you can be reached. Please also include the reason for your request (looking to change insurance coverage levels). It may take up to a week for them to contact you but they will call (from an unknown number/caller on the caller ID).