About Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
What makes a vehicle a “Certified Vehicle” at Infinti of Windsor?
• Undergoes an extensive 169-point inspection including:
19-point engine system inspection
14-point transmission system inspection
26-point body/exterior inspection
16-point road test
• It is a Canadian vehicle, made for Canada
• It will have a full CarFax history report, and if there are any accident disclosures, they will total less than $10,000
• It has been reconditioned to the highest standards
All wearable items that are measurable will have at least 50% of their life left, or better
• It includes a 72 month/120,000 km* Infiniti powertrain warranty (*from original in-service date or a total of 120,000 kms, whichever comes first)
Why choose a Certified Infiniti from Infiniti of Windsor?
• We offer special finance rates only available for Certified Infiniti models
• We include a complimentary 3-month satellite radio trial – just like with a brand new Infiniti
• We include 24 hour emergency roadside assistance with every Certified vehicle
• We offer special upgrade pricing for more comprehensive warranty plans with a variety of coverage terms that can be customized to your own personal driving habits . All of our warranty plans are backed by Infiniti Canada, offer $0 deductible coverage and are valid at any Infiniti dealership (especially important if you move or if something happens when you are out of town).
• All of the products we offer are inspected by our experienced, factory-trained technicians and backed by the manufacturer.